200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Internship in Group Large Corporates Industry Analyst (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Large Corporates (GLC) is covering the leading Austrian and international corporate clients with a turnover beyond 500mn p.a. GLC is the central point of contact for Group Large Corporate Customers for the entire banking group and therefore responsible for the overall banking relationship of a Group Large Corporate Customer with the banking group (incl. all products). GLC is focusing on group-wide sector knowledge with the target to optimize the return on risk ratio.
The Industry Analyst plays an integral role within the core team & supports the Industry Banker in managing a defined client group portfolio and in overall client coverage. Specifically, the Industry Analyst contributes to and coordinates in deal origination (e.g. sales and meeting preparation, pitch books) as well as credit application processes.
- Providing financial analysis of corporate client groups in alignment and with support of Industry Bankers and/or senior Industry Analysts
- Support in conducting fundamental industry research and quantitative analysis, as well as reviewing, monitoring and organizing financial data and developing qualitative analysis
- Coordinate and prepare client meeting presentations and pitch books
- Evaluate product use and business potential
- Prepare deal origination materials, credit applications and other supporting documents in the course of originating, structuring and executing deals
- Academic focus on Corporate Banking and Finance and possess strong analytical skills
- You work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- You enjoy to work in a fast-paces environment and can work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and German
- “Can do” attitude and you are a fast learner
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of February 2020 for a duration of 6 months full time
- We support your professional and personal development
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna