We are looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented Mechanical Engineer. You will take part in all stages of the design process, ranging from concept to realization phase. The products we develop and then sell worldwide through our international distribution network are primarily for professional audio applications. For this position we expect you to have high affinity towards technical precision and profound knowledge of realizing industrial manufacturing.
- Diverse areas of self-reliant work, that allow you to unfold your creative potential
- Global reach – the products you design will be sold by retail worldwide
- A team, that promotes your skills and supports you whenever needed
- A flat hierarchy resulting in short communication paths
- 3+ years solid experience of design and development of products (experience in consumer products preferred)
- Strong knowledge of the product development stages, from initial mechanical design to mass production, through the DFM stage
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes (for plastics, metal stamping, die casting, machining, etc) and their requirements for part design and tooling
- Good understanding and application of tolerance analysis
- Strong 3D/2D software skills (experience with Solidworks required)
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Reliability and responsibility
If you want to be part of our team, please send your application as a PDF to
*gn = gender neutral
Place of employment: Schanzstraße 14, 1150 Vienna.
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary, exceeding the legal minimum of the collective agreement “Allgemeines Handelsgewerbe” and being in the range of EUR 3.000 to EUR 3.300 for full-time 40h per week - negotiable according to your qualifications.