Data Governance Specialist (m/f)
CTO / IT / Enterprise Analytics
As a Data Governance Specialist you will be part of a strategic initiative at Drei transforming data into assets. By maintaining a state of the art Glossary and Enterprise Data Catalog and supporting the business through a consultative approach, you will turn Data Governance into real business value.
Lead an enterprise-wide data governance implementation
* Create & manage a roadmap to follow our corporate strategy
* Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas
* Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for the stewardship of the companys principal information assets
* Gather requirements, profile data and support data quality improvements efforts
* Participate in and influence design sessions to ensure that data quality standards are met surrounding data lineage, data structures & data visualization
* Monitor and support data stewards
* Identify process improvement recommendations, based on lessons learned and Enterprise Data Management industry trends research
* Produce accurate, efficient and governed data results and report capabilities
* Foster and maintain good relationships with customers, data owners, data stewards and IT colleagues
* Develop & maintain an inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems, owners, data catalog, data lineage, using Informatica Data Governance Stack
* Train colleagues on Data Governance tools and processes
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a major organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience.
* Knowledge of industry-leading data quality and data protection management practices
* Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
* Knowledge of GDPR and emerging trends
* Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
* Excellent written and oral skills in English
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of € 2.672,74 gross per month. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.