With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees.
Internship Controlling (m/f/x).
At our location in Salzburg we manage 12 growth markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe.
- Strong involvement in planning, steering and reporting of cost-related KPIs in the whole Central and Southeastern Region.
- Analysis of cost controlling KPIs and derivation of target-aimed measures.
- Support in the financial evaluation of planned strategic activities.
- Involvement in maintaining an innovative cost-monitoring tool.
- Support for monthly closing, forecasts and budget planning.
- Preparation of regular reports and management presentations.
- Ensure a constant dialogue and information exchange between central departments, regional headquarter and local offices.
- Further development of controlling concepts, methods and processes.
- Studies of Business Administration or similar background with focus on Controlling or Accounting.
- First practical experiences in the field of finance and controlling through previous internships are advantageous.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Fluent in English (proficiency in German and additional language skills would be an advantage).
- Outstanding communications skills.
- First experiences of SAP and understanding of database structures are advantageous.
Employment type: Internship/full time
Earliest start: 15.01.2020
duration: (max.) until 20.12.2020 / minimum 6 months
Minimum salary collective agreement: € 1.634,- gross per month
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.