Art der Stelle:Vollzeit
Database Architect / Developer (f/m/d)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in working with MS SQL database server
- proven knowledge in database design
- expertise in designing, building and maintaining ETL processes
- eamiliarity with MS Azure cloud is an advantage
- experience with DevOps, CI/CD and NoSQL is a plus
About the job
- design stable, reliable, scalable and effective databases
- create and maintain databases and assess data needs
- assist developers in query tuning and schema refinement
- maintain, design and build ETL processes
- document data flows
The special thing about this job:
- You will have the possibility to take part in innovative projects and build something new
- Learning from and collaborating with colleagues from over the world
- A respectful, open and collaborative environment within a global leader
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state the annual gross salary, which starts from € 48.461,- (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
For the selection process of position, we are working together with our partner e-Punkt. If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online on the following link: https://www.epunkt.com/job/46238/.
Applications received via this page or via e-mail cannot be taken into consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and € 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com