The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With more than 120,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society which organizes one of the most innovative scientific congresses in this field, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), every year in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research as well as education and training, while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
With offices in Barcelona, Bratislava, Brussels, Bogota and Berlin, the ESR lives internationality. The Vienna Office is looking for a Team Member who supports the department of Committee & Board Affairs.
Team Member for Committee & Board Affairs (f/m/d)
Your future daily business
- Administrative support to the ESR Board, various committees and subcommittees
- Correspondence with committee chairpersons and members via e-mail/telephone
- Collaboration with international leading radiologists
- Content preparation of meetings with 10 – 130 participants as well as on-site support (partly abroad)
- Creation of agendas, meeting invitations, minutes, PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting in the follow-up and implementation of all matters arising from the minutes
- Preparation and correction of print/online publications
- Conducting and evaluating online surveys
- Data maintenance
- University degree beneficial (e.g. Language Studies or Linguistics)
- 2 - 3 years of office experience in international environment of advantage
- Excellent command of English and German, other languages useful
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in MS Office
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Organizational talent with attention to detail
- High level of stress resistance and resilience
- Willingness to travel
Facts about us
- An exciting and empowering company culture with passionate colleagues
- Diverse set of tasks in a meaningful and international setting
- We offer free massages to keep our team physically and mentally fit
- A modern office with free coffee in the heart of Vienna (U1, U2, U3 and U4)
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least € 2,100 (14 times per year). The final salary depends on your relevant experience and qualification. Applicants must have a work permit for Austria.
Are you interested in joining our team?
The ESR aims to promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, competences and potential. We welcome talented and driven individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV with photo, cover letter, relevant certificates and salary expectations) with the reference code “CBA19” included in your subject line.