200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Internship in the department "Controlling/Transfer Pricing" (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Transfer Pricing sub-unit in Erste Group Bank AG is responsible for all types of intra-group transactions. Transfer Pricing covers, among others, contract management (drafting, signing, archiving, billing), calculation of intragroup charges (complex xls files), maintenance of document database (managing in Explorer and in Sharepoint) and other various interesting tasks, such as involvement in diverse Controlling and tax tasks.
- supporting us to better service our internal and external clients
- collaboratimg with colleagues from many different disciplines and with different cultural backgrounds
- are currently enrolled at a University/ Fachhochschule with focus on banking, economics, consulting or law
- enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines
- act as a team player with a hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good communication skills
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing, German language is not a must but is an advantage
- a part-time job with varied activities for a period of 12 months starting in January 2020 in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your further personal and professional development
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna