Jenbacher Sales Manager - Africa (m/f/d)
The candidate will start as a New Units Sales Managers dedicated to Africa region. The role should be extended in a second phase to cover as well Sales Services, giving the full responsibility of sales for the Africa Region to the chosen candidate.
The Jenbacher Sales Manager will be part of the INNIO Regional sales team, responsible for Jenbacher commercial efforts in the assigned region. Engaging with key end user accounts as well as local distributors is key to grow Jenbacher orders. The role will work closely with end users and distributors alike to provide technical as well as commercial support, prioritize opportunities, build pipeline and convert orders.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Attractive remuneration with sales variable compensation
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Primary responsibilities include direct and end user sales in assigned region
- Working with assigned authorized distributors and indirect sales – technical and commercial support on assigned sales targets
- Own customer and key account relationship throughout the entire sales cycle from lead identification, negotiation and deal closure.
- Monitor, maintain and deliver strategic market intelligence on a regular basis to help formulate and drive end user business development strategy to secure orders for new product opportunities.
- Interface with Regional Business Operations and Finance teams and support regional leader to provide monthly and quarter orders commitments and associated updates in salesforce.com.
- Act as a factory liaison for product questions between end customer and local/HQ resources to support project development cycle.
- Expand product visibility and awareness with end customers by participating in regional product and industry conferences, hosting customer events and supporting regional marketing and communications activities.
- Support project specific risk reviews in conjunction with Commercial Operations including deal review process.
- Develop regional strategy to drive incorporation of Multi Year Agreements into new and existing end user projects.
- Contribute to regional Service ITO process and provide inputs as needed for internal INNIO Deal Reviews (DRM), Concession Boards (CRB) and other tollgate processes as required on deal by deal basis
- Represent Region Sales in Service forecast process. Work with Business Ops and Customer Service Managers (CSM) to manage order requests and discounts through proper risk review channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience in similar area
- Several years of commercial experience (sales or business development and / or aftermarket sales) in the power gen Industry, including commercial experience managing end customer and key accounts.
- Customer focus mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Fluent in English language. German or French is a plus
- IT literate (Outlook, Excel, Salesforce)
- Well-developed business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to multi task and manage various activities simultaneously.
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.390,26 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a LPB position.