Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,200 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
Junior Procurement Assistant (m/f/d)
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors and select the best suppliers
- Evaluate vendors´ quotation to ensure that they are in line with specifications required for the project
- Be in charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as issuing and following up on and negotiating with suppliers on a global level up to contract finalization
- Provide administrative and other support to the Procurement Manager
- Auditing and monthly reporting of implemented procurement policies and guidelines on a global level (travel costs, contracts, etc.)
- Prepare diverse reports for management
- Work in full compliance with the company procurement policy, educating and driving the correct behaviours of business stakeholders
- Ideally 1-2 years in a procurement position or in an administrative/support role, however graduates with the right skill set and attitude are also welcome
- Good understanding of procurement procedures as well as industry standards
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must, German and other languages an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office especially in EXCEL
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Vienna, easily accessible via public transport
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and team events, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- A minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 26 824.-- . We are happy to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Sounds great? Marcela Sildbergerova (Talent Acquisition Partner) is looking forward to your online application.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.