Community Manager France (m/f)
Vous parlez anglais ou allemand?
You also speak French?
Vous aimez discuter et échanger via les reseaux sociaux?
Drop in. We - all the great people at waterdrop (www.waterdrop.com) – have been shaking the market with our
innovative microdrinks that help people to drink more water in a fun, healthy and more sustainable way. We save a ton of
high sugar content beverages und plastic bottles. Following our rapid growth to +200.000 happy online customers, +9
stores, listings in +2.500 markets und many loyal corporate customers, we are now conquering Europe. And we need
YOU for that.
If you want to be part of our success story, we have the right challenge for you! We are a highly dynamic and international team with a good reason to drink (!).
- As a Community Manager (m/f) you are the "digital face" of waterdrop for the French speaking market and responsible to grow the number of our "brand lovers"
- You write creative texts for our French speaking Community and actively grow our waterdrop Loyalty Club
- You passionately communicate with our customers on social media / email / telephone and make them love us even more
- You are there for our customers' concerns and lip read their wishes before they even reach us
- You monitor trends, structure feedback, collect data and draft reports of our customers in order to constantly improve our service.
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You are a go-getter, life enthusiast and have great empathy
- Your French and either German or English is perfect, oral and written
- You love to communicate and you enjoy to make others happy
- You are a gifted writer with a good sense of humor and you are always ready to share a cheeky comment
- A fast-paced and vibrant working environment spurs you on to your highest performance
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one onwards, within a young, dynamic and international working environment
- A high learning curve and attractive career opportunities in one of Europe´s most successful e-commerce companies
- Flat hierarchies, time flexibility, collegial and respectful interaction in a very positive atmosphere
- A modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Vienna
- Fresh fruits, supporting your fitness club membership, regular team lunches and breakfasts
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties and always a good reason to drink
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out that the collectively agreed minimum salary for this position is around € 1,800 Euro brutto per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore well above the stated minimum salary