PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector.
To strengthen our team for Procurement of Indirect Materials in our Headquarters in Salzburg Bergheim we are looking for a
Strategic Sourcing Lead Buyer for
Indirect Spend (f/m/d)
You prefer a diversified scope of duties instead of daily routine?
You enjoy working with people from other countries and cultures?
You are an excellent communicator and a clever negotiator with internal customers and external partners?
The combination of technology and commercial areas is appealing to you?
Then use your strengths and become part of our team!
As “Strategic Sourcing Lead Buyer for Indirect Spend” you will be responsible for purchasing tools, oils, greases, welding machines and materials, technical gases and vehicles on a global level.
- Defining global sourcing strategies
- Global responsibility for individual sourcing groups in the area of indirect spend
- Leading supplier selection, development and overall supplier management
- Developing negotiation strategies and leading negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives
- Driving sourcing initiatives
- Global tendering, incl. negotiation and contracting
- Collaboration with internal functional business owners
- Budget, spend and savings responsibility
- Consultation and support of local procurement teams in their local projects
- Technical education (University, HTL, Foreman, specialist in the field of machinery, production methodology, tool construction, maintenance) in combination with sound commercial knowledge
- Procurement experience
- High self-motivation in combination with team orientation and analytical approach
- IT experience (MS-Office, SAP)
- Project Management Skills
- Fluent English (oral and in writing); knowledge of any other additional language is highly welcome
- At least some basic German language skills will be very useful
- Willingness to travel globally (approx. 20 %)
- Extensive training
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Management development programs
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
- Living and working in Salzburg, in the heart of Europe in a stunning region with excellent cultural and leisure opportunities (lakes and mountains just around the corner) under stable socio-political base conditions, located close to Munich, Italy and the Mediterranean Sea
We expressly approach not only potential candidates from Austria and/or Germany but candidates with global background and mindset. For non EU-candidates, a valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (please attach the work permit to your application).
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary that is based on your qualifications and professional experience and can be significantly higher than the collective agreement for this position (KV minimum on the basis of full-time employment is EUR 37.847,46 gross per year).
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with comprehensive development opportunities - also in an international context - we are looking forward to your application! Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org