This is an exciting opportunity to join the Global On Premise department at Red Bull’s HQs in Fuschl, Austria as our next International On Premise Analytics & Insights Manager (m/f/d).In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing On Premise Sales analytics and insights projects. Leveraging the latest technology, in a highly integrated data landscape, you´ll run data analysis and visualization projects with the aim to deliver actionable insights to the On Premise leadership team in HQs and the local Red Bull organizations, in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of On Premise field force processes. In addition to analytics projects you´ll be driving On Premise insights initiatives consisting of qualitative and quantitative market research projects carried out by internal and external partners.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
MANAGE DATA VISUALITATION PROJECTS
In collaboration with the team you´ll initiate, drive, develop and support the creation and maintenance of strategic and operational management reports/dashboards within the On Premise universe. Furthermore, you’ll prepare analyses for business planning and respond to ad-hoc requests.
MANAGE ANALYTICS PROJECTS
In this role you’ll coordinate and drive the implementation of local On Premise analytics projects in conjunction with the team and the global analytics lab at HQs in order to unveil actionable insights that enable the local field force increase horizontal and vertical distribution of our products in the field.
MANAGE INSIGHTS PROJECTS
You´ll initiative, drive and coordinate all quantitative and qualitative market research projects related to the On Premise universe as well as consumer that are being carried out by internal and external partners.
In addition, you´ll be the main contact person for On Premise stakeholders concerning On Premise Sales related market, category, consumer and industry insights that are available in 3rd party systems.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data science, analytics, IT, Business Application Support, or Business Analyst role
- Experience in the FMCG industry and with multiple data sources (Nielsen, IRI, CHD, CGA,…)
- Experience with international sales business insights, field force measurements or BI tools (Tableau, OAC, SAC,…)
- Excellent Analytical and conceptual apprehension with attention to details
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver in time, budget and scope
- Proven people and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- University Degree in data science, business administration, economics, mathematics, information technology or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage