Data is the new oil, but it cannot be used if unrefined. To turn a worthless potential into value we have to find it (data exploration), extract it (data provisioning), refine it and bring it to a reliable storage platform (data modelling) before finally delivering it (business reporting). We, the Data Supply Chain, are a cross-functional initiative designed to support and enable business strategy and execution along all stages of the data value chain, efficiently and effectively.We are growing and looking for an intern (m/f/d) to support us from January 2020 for 6 months.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
During the internship you'll support the team in the creation of a new cross-functional Dashboard to analyse market performance across different business streams (ex. sales distribution and execution, category analysis, financials, consumer behaviour and activation, etc.). Particularly, you'll help us implementing the dashboard visuals (tables, charts …) based on story specifications in our brand-new reporting system (SAP Cloud for Analytics).
In addition to the dashboard creation, you'll support us preparing a library of video-tutorials to demonstrate the system functionalities, which we are implementing in the framework of our global Analytics Training Program.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Passionate with data
- Hands-on experience with data modelling and business reporting solutions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of business processes
- Proactive, self-motivated and directed, able to work on different tasks in parallel in a fast paced environment, strong communication and presentation skills, team player
- University degree or equivalent, ideally Business Administration or Computer Science
- Excellent command of English, additional German is a plus
- Travel up to: 10%