As part of the Walls.io product dev team your mission is to plan & implement features together with the team and the product owner for a product with ~700.000 pageviews per day and impressive customers (see below). Our technologies are based on open source technologies and developed and managed by Agile Kanban methodologies.
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment with a dynamic A-team
- Company 100% owned by original founder
- Flexible working hours
- Room for own ideas and improvement to the product
- A product used by brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Cisco, Dell, Huawei, ICANN, BMW and others
- Personal budget for self improvement / conferences
- Free public transport card for Vienna's awesome grid
- Exciting team events as well as coffee & fruits
- Exciting production systems with a modern architecture
- Diversity is one of our core values
- Visa sponsorship
- Work in a team and figure out and develop features, which move the needle for us and make our users happy
- Help with migrating our application architecture from a single PHP project to an API + Single-Page application architecture
- Research and suggest improvements for our tech stack and architecture together with the team and our tech team lead
- 5 years working on web projects (front & backend)
- Strong hands on experience with ReactJS, Node.js, PHP 7.x, MySQL in productive systems (our stack https://stackshare.io/walls-io/walls-io)
- Golang experience of value
- High ability to investigate new technological areas in depth
- Eagerness to learn and harness new technologies
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary considerably above the Austrian Collective Agreement between EUR 46.200 - EUR 56.000 gross per year depending on your qualifications and the outcome of our exciting interview.
Let's talk :)
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into an international company, which values team culture, please upload your resume and experience here.
Your contact person is Michael Ionita.