PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and efficient lifting solutions on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Corporate HR team we are looking for a
Senior Specialist Employer Branding (f/m/d)
You love to work in an innovative and motivated team? You have an independent, target- and team-oriented way of working? You are creative and like to play a key role in the development of a leading global employer brand? You like to work in a dynamic, global working environment and are an inspiring communicator with a strong focus on achieving excellent results?
Then use the chance to strive and bring in all your strengths to fill this exciting job opportunity with life and your ideas!
- Develop a groupwide employer branding strategy based on a clear and appealing employer value proposition in line with our overall brand strategy
- Drive the groupwide roll-out of our employer branding strategy: set strategic initiatives to strengthen our employer value proposition in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely together with our Corporate MCS department (Marketing, Communications & Sustainability) and our Regional HR Business partners to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of global and local employer branding initiatives
- Manage initiatives such as a new career website, campaigns, social media content, advertisement material, pictures, videos, etc.
- Stay on top of trends and develop creative ways to find, attract and retain top talents
- Set up and maintain strategic partnerships and networks with relevant universities and schools
- University degree, ideally with focus on Human Resources or Marketing
- 5 years of work experience in a similar function, preferably in an international company
- Proven capability of implementing a global employer branding strategy
- Openness, creativity and innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, profound understanding of an intercultural environment
- Fluent English skills, German skills are an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programmes
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 40.362,42 p.a. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application! Would you please e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org