Consultant (female/male) SAP Finance, Financial Services, Technology Consulting
Mazars belongs with its approximately 25.000 employees over the globe to the most important international audit and consulting firms. For international projects, mainly in the EU, MAZARS is looking for SAP consulting professionals
Tasks & Responsibilities for Consultants
- Run your consulting job from the business and / or technical perspective within the framework of finance transformation projects
- Keep overview and orientation in complex systems environment
- Support the requirements analysis and implement finance-, risk- and controlling processes as well as accounting regimes (local, IFRS, Solvency II etc.)
- Specific modules of special interest are Treasury, Risk Analyzer (Insurance, Banking), but in all you should be interested in SAP technology
- You are willing to learn and explore new SAP areas and developments
- You are ready to execute defined parts of the project with professionalism and learn on the job as well as from various feedbacks
- In the long run, you are striving for thought leadership in specific SAP areas
- Graduated (Master) in business administration, economics, informatics, mathematics or the like
- First professional experiences in the SAP environment either as consultant or as employee in the accounting, risk, organizational or IT area
- Professional experience in the financial services (banking, insurance, asset management) sector is an additional plus but not mandatory
- Good command in English is mandatory
- Additional language (especially German) is considered as asset
- Basic knowledge in accounting, controlling, asset management or actuarial modelling
- Strong communication skills, service orientation, positive charisma and excellent team player
- Willingness to work on an international basis, regional and intellectual flexibility
- Professional diversity, real colleagueship within an inclusive environment
- Intense coaching on the job and intense feedback from colleagues and clients
- Inspiring projects in a very international context
- Individual promotion of the career and trainings
- Flexible management of working time dependent on the project
- Remarkable remuneration package
Acquired experiences, specific expertise, diplomas and certification will determine the annual salary.
On the basis of a 40 h (full time) employment we are offering EUR 40.000 as gross annual payment (all in) plus the chance of a bonus of up to 10 %.
We are looking forward to your application.
Target person to apply for is Dr. Rainer Fuchs. Please send your application to email@example.com. For any further information, Please don`t hesitate to contact us under : +43 (01) 367 16 67-0.