Innovation Project Manager (m/w/x)
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In this exciting role you are part of the R&D Indoor team at our headquarter in Dornbirn and you are responsible for the creation and realization of our most innovative product solutions.
- You work closely together with our Product Management and bring our innovative product solutions to life with lead customers.
- You use your project management skillset to develop product innovations agile and fast.
- You use state of the art technologies for rapid prototyping.
- You lead a motivated interdisciplinary team while working closely together with our shared service departments such as Design Engineering, System Architecture, Optics, Laboratories,…
- You ensure that stakeholders are timely informed on status of the projects. Therefore you report the project progress on a regular basis in management steering committees.
- You take full responsibility for successful creation of our most innovative product solutions using POC’s and incubation @ our lead customers.
An experienced and customer focused project manager with a technical background and a passion for product innovations.
- You have a solid technical background (HTL and/or an university degree in engineering or similar).
- You have already managed complex projects in the field of new product development. Of course, you bring the necessary project management knowledge of techniques and methods.
- You are able to translate customer needs into promising product innovations.
- You are a proactive and flexible personality with hands-on-mentality.
- You manage to find creative solutions and you are able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- You speak German and English at a very good level.
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 45.906,70 p. a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 6199
Gut für Ihre Karriereplanung
Gemeinsam entdecken wir neue Arbeitsfelder. Unser Mentoring Programm unterstützt Sie bei der Entfaltung Ihres Potenzials.
Werden Sie Teil eines Netzwerks aus Kreativität und Hightech; verwirklichen Sie Ihr Potenzial in einem Ecosystem aus multinationalen und interkulturellen Teams.
Flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und Sabbaticaloptionen ermöglichen Ihnen Harmonie zwischen Work und Life zu schaffen.
Offene und respektvolle Kultur
Arbeiten bei der Zumtobel Group bedeutet, Teil einer offenen Unternehmenskultur zu sein, basierend auf den Werten des Gründers Dr. Walter Zumtobel.