Please note the information regarding your application at the end of the advertisement.
Based in our local market, the role is accountable for driving actions for improvement on Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL) and is an extension of our Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) organisation. Will act in coordination for any accountancy related topic with FCoE, shared service center, in market teams and any third party. Drive change management in areas related to accountancy – processes, ways of working and systems.
- Ensure AP processes are effective and working closely with shared service center, Dyson FCoE & local market
- Ensure AR processes and dispute management system work seamlessly, in partnering with third party provider, Dyson FCoE and local sales/rebate management
- Help co-ordinate and fix local accountancy topics/issues
- Is the point of contact for problem solving with FCoE & market
- Drives Purchase Order compliance in the local market
- Drives KPI’s across the Purchase to Pay Process
- Proposes process improvements & rolls out any changes into systems and processes
- Co-ordinates vendor set-up requests and expedition across the process
- Ensures dispute management coordination for cases to be solved in a timely manner to maintain a low level of deduction in market
- Oversight of rebate management process for customers & is a back for rebate manager’s role
Overview and Analysis
- Is local point of contact for B/S reconciliations, credit note provision, stock provision and guarantee provision through monthly cycle
- Co-ordinate release strategy changes
- Co-ordinate CAPEX requests
Fulfil other duties as required :
- Be associated with all related Accountancy projects impacting local market
- Identify problems & find solutions
- Promote & demonstrate Dyson behaviours
- Regular travel to other EU countries
- Accountancy background
- Capacity to work in matrix organization with all related departments, to build strong relationships cross functionally
- Strong problem solving approach & doer approach
- Fluent oral & written communication in German and English
- Willingness for continuous questioning and improvement on ways of working
- Enjoys dynamic fast paced team environment; prepare to roll up sleeves and to question ways of working
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
- Food vouchers
- Motivated team
- Dynamic, creative environment
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Homeoffice possible
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 24/7 accident insurance
Working at Dyson:
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change – it could be for you.
On our careers page you can learn more about our values "Different, Authentic, Better", which remind us of our mission every day and help us achieve our goals.
Due to the GDPR (data protection regulation) we do not except any applications that reach us by e-mail or post. All applications must therefore be submitted via our careers page. Please click here or use the following link to get to the job:
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary of € 35.000,00.
We look forward to receiving your application documents in English stating your salary expectations and availability!