Internship: Electrical verification and localizion of discrete devices and ICs
Auf einen Blick
We are looking for motivated students (f/m/div*) to support our team.
StellenbeschreibungIn your new role you will verify and localize broken components and document your observations. In this job you work closely with laboratory and test engineers. After a thorough training, with focus on electrical verification of deviating parameters in automotive semiconductor devices, we also offer you the opportunity to show your knowledge in localization methods such as
- PEM - Photon Emission Microscopy
- OBIRCH - Optical Beam Induced Resistivity Change
- IR-LIT - Infrared Lock-In Thermography
Duration: Temporary / part-time
Starting date: immediately (working permit for Non-EU citizens takes about 6 weeks)
Ihr ProfilYou are a motivated student and have a current study in electrical engineering, microelectronics or microsystems technology, and you also have good command of German and English.
You successfully meet the requirements if you have the following knowledge:
- Integrated circuits
- Knowledge of measurement technology
- Circuit technology
- Are well organized with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Are highly motivated to learn new things
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
Über unsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a
gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse
Interesse? Dann bewirb dich jetzt