Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments. Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2018, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.5 billion with over 5,600 highly experienced and motivated employees. The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents. www.exyte.net
Mechanical DTC SME (m/f)
We are looking for a seasoned full time Subject Matter Expert for Data Center Electrical Systems with prior Data Centre construction experience and a deep knowledge and experience on mechanical systems.
- Coordination & Check of the engineering of the mechanical systems during design and construction: Cooling Technologies – water, air, direct, adiabatic etc.; Air handling systems including: Chilled water & Cooling water including (indirect) free cooling systems; Water treatment; Piping / distribution systems, instrumentation, controls; Hot & Cold Aisle Containment; Other Data Center specific mechanical systems
- Development, formulation & check of the technical requirements and establish project design criteria: Develop design guidelines and solutions under consideration of best in class quality and cost; Perform engineering assessments and analysis (economic analysis and system comparison)
- Knowledge development of mechanical discipline: Evaluation of new systems, components and suppliers; Knowledge distribution to the electrical engineers of the region
- Support cost benchmarking for mechanical systems
- University degree and a minimum of 15 years of professional experience.
- Significant construction experience working on mechanical systems in multi-million euro projects 5+ years of Data Center design & construction experience, preferable delivered mechanical package through the Design & Build of a data center
- Mechanical commissioning of at least one data center L1-5
- Good understanding of data center Electrical, I&C systems
- Fluency in English
Exyte Central Europe GmbH
A Company of the Exyte Group
At Exyte you are able to broaden your horizon: flexible working time, multicultural team, attractive working conditions and benefits in a high professional, international and inspirational hight-tech environment. For this position we offer a gross salary of min. EUR 60.000. Depending on your qualification and experience a competitive and performance-related package will be paid.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our career website on https://careers.exyte.net/