MediaMarktSaturn is Europe’s leading consumer electronics retailer. It sees itself as a partner, daily companion and navigator for its customers in the digital world. Its over 1,000 MediaMarkt and Saturn stores are closely integrated with their online shops. MediaMarktSaturn has a total headcount of more than 60,000.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague as Information Security Officer (f/m)
Information Security Officer (f/m)
- On demand, the ISO can host assessments, which provide insight on the maturity level regarding IT-Security. Severe security issues are being reported immediately to the MSITS Cyber Security.
- The ISO is able to access all operational areas that are IT- relevant operational areas, on demand as needed to prevent and investigate damage for the company.
- The ISO is able to access IT-Systems, after a data privacy approval is carried out and the four-eyes principle is assured, if he has a legitimate reason. Present emergency procedures should be used in case of availability. Incidents have to be documented.
- The ISO updates and further develops the subsidiaries IT Security Management System (ISMS) in coordination with the MSITS Cyber Security & MSH-Corporate Security.
- The ISO coordinates measures and plans that have group wide impact, with the MSITS Cyber Security .
- The ISO informs the MSITS Cyber Security and MSH Corporate Security periodically about the status of relevant measures, possible exceptions for security guidelines and security incidents. Connected Information Security-Risks are being handled in line with the MSITS Cyber Security Information-Risk management-Processes.
- In the field of IT-Security he informs the IT-Management, as well as the IT-User, about the present regulations, the current developments and changes.
- Decisions, an ISO took as an emergency measure within the emergency response, are being communicated immediately to the MSITS Cyber Security, IT-Management and if applicable to more responsible departments.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in terms of IT Security
- Existing Security Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) or comparable or the ability to achieve a certification within 6 months
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2 would be appreciated
- Bachelor or similar education
- Good knowlegde of operating Systems, Networks and Databases
- very good communication and persuasion skills
Passion for Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe’s largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Bezahlung:An anual salary of €42.000,-- gross, depending on previous experience and qualifications
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact: Katharina Hartmann (Recruiting & Employer Branding)