As s::can follows a strict global growth strategy, this position has a very strong focus on strategy, management and business development. Together with the Head of Sales and the international sales team you handle the following tasks in a very efficient, pro-active and hands-on way:
- Improve the sales management process within s::can (CRM, sales controlling, reporting, planning))
- Business development towards objectives, strong sales focus, interfacing to sales partners and the internal sales team
- Attend trade fairs, workshops and conferences
- Key Account Management and OEM partner management
- Direct and indirect acquisition of new clients
- Establish a business network of KOLs within the water industry
- Close collaboration with our R&D team, the support and production department
Your future role offers a broad field of sales related activities and responsibilities and enables you to influence the success of s::can directly. It will be your pro-active work style, dedication and experience that make the difference and ensure the planned economic growth of s::can.
You are the right candidate for this position, if you fulfill the following requirements:
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Automation Technology, Applied Chemistry or a similar educational background
- At least 5 years of international sales experience
- Experience and knowledge in water applications, water industry, online water quality monitoring
- Independently, professional, pro-active, reliable and focused personality
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong client and sales orientation
- Negotiation skills and the strength to finalize and close deals
- Demonstrated outstanding communication skills on higher management level
- Highly professional appearance and attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English, German and any other language will be an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 50% of working time
Sounds like your next step in your career?
The salary offered for this position represents a combination of a fair and competitive salary and a performance related yearly bonus. In addition s::can offers an interesting set of employee::benefits. The minimum salary starts at EUR 70.000 per year; your actual salary will be fixed during the recruitment process and depends on your educational background and the professional experience.
For more information about s::can visit our website www.s-can.at
Then send your application under the reference number 76.019
via email or apply directly via our website ISG-career portal.