200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Lead Oracle DB Developer (f/m/d) for Group Data Origination and Collection
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Group Data Origination and Collection department is part of the Division BRCC Erste Group Functions and is reliable and professional IT partner for business customers to fulfill the group BI and regulatory needs. It is designed as the primary integration point to acquire all relevant data sources (group data systems, local AT banks, CEE countries) for its further processing to support our business partners and users.
The team’s main responsibility is to ensure the seamless processing, efficiency and speed with which the data is processed and propagated for further propagation using Data Warehouse and Data Lake technologies and approaches. The team works on regular update of dedicated solutions and provides 3rd level support during data processing and reporting periods.
- You acquire the data from the respective local AT banks and CEE countries and collect the data from various group sources systems
- You ensure the fulfillment of the the data quality predefined by data constraints and rules and ensure the production routine
- You act as a partner for the BI environment and operational team, business and other solutions in our Oracle DB environment, take over the organization of team staff resources, and priorities, assigning and monitoring individual activities to consistently meet or exceed delivery objectives within designated project time lines
- You lead a team of Oracle DB Developers with the aim of technical excellence and state of the art software development lifecylcle
- You assure consistent and optimum maintenance and development of the solution by utilization of proper technologies, tools and processes
- You organize and participate in the 3rd level support for our operations team and the cooperation with the testing team
- You bring several years of experience in design, development, modification and testing of ETL processes for DWH/BI solutions and experience in leading a development team
- You possess know-how and interest in datalake/bigdata technology
- You have very good knowledge of the following tools and programming languages: Oracle 11g and higher, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Apex and Unix and bring experience with developing ETL/ELT processes using ODI tools
- You speak English and German fluently
- You have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- The opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna