Global CRM Solution Architect and Operations (m/f)
as soon as possible
Art der Anstellung:
- You will support the team with your technical knowledge as an expert for our salesforce eco system – Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Einstein Analytics – as well as the system integration with other applications, especially SAP
- You will provide input to the strategic direction of technological decisions to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- You will facilitate collaboration across business and development teams to ensure technical and non-technical dependencies are understood and incorporated in the system roadmap
- You will be responsible for the system life cycle, including the release management, the automated regression test, knowledge management, system monitoring, live support, data archiving & backup, etc.
- You will manage the DevOps practice – plan and lead continuous releases for an operative system, including bug fixing and the solution design of the new feature development
- You will turn business requirements into technically efficient best-practice solutions, by considering our IT infrastructure boundary conditions
- You will push forward the further enhancement with your knowledge in the technical design, so that the overall system architecture and performance can be continuously optimized
- You will manage the live-support of the global CRM system by solving technical problems and bridging the users with the external IT-partners to ensure high customer satisfaction
- You will support the subsidiaries in the technical implementation and the team as a professional counterpart to external IT partners
- You will close cooperate with IT department and external IT partners to fulfill system administration tasks
- You have a technical University degree, preferable with an IT linked specialization
- You have a great willingness to learn new things
- You have general programming skills
- You have at least 3-year experience with cross-linked IT infrastructure (SAP ERP – cloud-based systems – business warehouse)
- You have experience with Salesforce.com (would be beneficial)
- You are a team-player
- You are used to work with a high degree of self-initiative
- You have a good command in English
Das bieten wir
Salary package and benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is € 3.051,49 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
voestalpine offers its workforce an attractive and appreciative working environment:
We support with an extensive initial introduction phase, regular on – the – job trainings, flexible working hours and annual appraisal interviews. We enable certain perquisites and benefits for different commercial partners and with a good course of business all employees will be paid an additional annual bonus. Employee participation is of particular importance for us; currently employees of voestalpine hold 14% of the shares.
voestalpine’s status a leading partner in technology is due to its 52.000 employees who constantly improve the modern working environment, which values variety and innovation.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the “FAQs to apply”.
Please be aware that benefits may vary depending on location.
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form.
Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Barrierefreier Arbeitsplatz
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gesunde Ernährung
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
Das sind wir
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader in tool steel and also hold leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
Please find further information on our website: http://www.voestalpine.com/highperformancemetals/en/
Kontakt & Bewerbung