Canon CEE GmbH
B2B Sales Administration & Support Coordinator (m/f/d)
We invite ambitious people, who have the courage to take responsibility to find new ways of working and the ability to see the world the way our partners and customers do.
We are looking for curious and proactive minds, ready to share your very best with people by working collaboratively across different countries and cultures – ensuring Canon stays ahead in a rapidly changing world.
As B2B Sales Administration & Support Coordinator you play a central role in providing professional assistance in the regional sales & marketing processes of our B2B Printing business.
You will actively support core administration activities to ensure a seamless sales & marketing support for our central and local teams in the countries.
- Administration of promotions
- Tender calculation & database management
- Reporting and analysis of market and sales data
- Support of Canon Partner Program with focus on target management
- Optimization of procedures & tools
- Credit Note Management
- Coordination and organization of internal meetings & schedules
- Coordination of the onboarding process of new team members
What we expect:
- High level of MS Office skills and very advanced Excel skills (Pivot, Makro and Access)
- Numeric & analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Accurate working style
- Self-driven and well organized
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Team player
- Cultural sensitivity
- Very good Business English
We offer you a market-oriented annual target salary of at least € 40.000,-gross, based on your competence, performance and commitment.