Expert Sales Platforms (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Advice project managers, service managers, service delivery managers and vendor managers regarding technical questions
- Analyze, plan, design, develop, improve and document the requirements, IT landscape and processes in correspondence with relevant interfaces
- Ensure efficient delivery of gas sales application services to Downstream Business and support IT System harmonization leveraging emerging technologies to develop OMV Gas Sales to a digital front-runner
- Guide and advice the internal and external technical resources for project and application support
- Work on new perspectives based on the latest technologies and digital innovations and technical setup including best in class technical know-how to find the best technical solution considering the current technical system setup
- Report to the team lead or project managers, especially on defined KPIs, including analysis or root cause analysis in case of technical system failures
- Configuration and implementation of technical changes and enhancements of existing developments according to business requirements ensuring high quality and proper data consistency
- Provide technical concepts for implementations and technical consulting papers
- University degree Bachelor in business administration, business informatics as well as at least 5 years of professional experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of business procedures and processes in Gas area and latest technical trends / solutions
- Deep knowledge on industry standards for application changes (ITIL)
- Comprehensive know how gas sales, supply chain processes and experience with proven solutions (eg. GasX Platform, Microsoft CRM Systems) from the market of advantage
- Comprehensive understanding of value drivers of OMV, OMV Downstream in particular
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent English skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.