200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Internship in Accounting Competence Center (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The unit Accounting Competence Center is one department in Group Accounting Division. The responsibilities of the unit include the preparation of the group accounting policy manual, support for UGB and IFRS Methodological issues for all stakeholders in the Group and the participation in projects which involve UGB as well as IFRS methodology and where IFRS expertise is required.
- Support the implementation activities of accounting related procjets (ie. Implementation of new core banking systems,…)
- Provide support the whole team in the daily business like elaboration of accounting expert opinions
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and benchmarking activities for local and international accounting questions
- Outstanding work attitude and strive to consistently deliver excellent quality work
- Work semi-independently with guidance from management
- Provide at least theoretical accounting know-how of UGB and IFRS, experiences in banks is a plus
- Possess very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and interact with all hierarchical levels and different cultural backgrounds
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2020 for a duration of 12 months, full time with excellent perspectives
- We support your professional and personal development
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna