Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
E-COMMERCE PRODUCT MANAGER (F/M/D)
ABOUT THE JOB
This challenging and exciting position is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the development of our E-Commerce products, especially our new Create Your Style community platform for DIYers and Nail Artists to interact, inspire and support each other. You will be part of our innovative and result driven E-Commerce team and work in an exciting and fast-paced environment focusing on the following areas:
- Strategy and Concept Development: Actively participate in the definition of the online strategy for the DIY segment and the conception of new E-Commerce projects following a customer centric approach and a strong focus on business development
- Project Management: Drive the agile implementation of projects within our e-commerce landscape in close collaboration with other Swarovski teams (e.g., Communication, Digital Marketing, Product Management, etc.) and our agencies
- Platform Management: Analyze performance and collect insights and user needs to identify further improvement and optimization to increase engagement; ensure timely implementation and follow-up of the activities
- Expansion Management: Evaluate digital growth opportunities for Swarovski Professional in the DIY segment and lead the expansion into new markets
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a passion for e-commerce and digital topics and enjoy combining business knowledge with customer insights and state-of-the art technologies. You have a commercial mindset and are KPIs driven. You also have a strong interest in working for a premium brand. Furthermore, your profile includes the following:
- Relevant e-commerce experience in a dynamic environment, knowledge and interest in DIY would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills combined with result-focused and solution-oriented mindset
- Hands-on approach to get things done quickly, prioritize and resolve issues effectively based on impact to the business, always keeping our customers at top of mind
- Strong team player with great communication skills
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Excellent English language skills (German or other languages would be a plus)
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, we offer two possible locations for this position: either our global headquarter located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, or our new tech hub located in Hamburg, one of the top German cities.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of €39.744,- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success? Then we are looking forward to receive your job application!
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!