You are an enthusiastic professional with excellent soft skills looking to prove these whilst working for one of the leading providers for Direct Carrier Billing? Take a leap and experience how a mobile device turns into a progressive payment instrument for online and physical goods, such as e-publishing, video on demand, online gaming, digital music or ticketing. Direct Carrier Billing meanwhile ranks as the top number three payment option at Facebook and is a vital and irreplaceable part of today’s mobile payment landscape.
DIMOCO is a regulated payment institute, holds a payment services act license granted by the Austrian Financial Market Authority and enables over one billion consumers to purchase goods and services from content providers through their mobile devices.
Our international team, shaped by 170 individuals from 20+ nationalities, offers space to add your personal note, combined with direct responsibility and ownership of your projects. Flexible working hours support your work live balance. You are just the person we are looking for if you want to become a vital part of our young, motivated and entrepreneurial team in a modern environment!
Due to the growing demands of our services we are looking to recruit a
Online Marketing Manager (f/m)
(25 / 30 hours per week)
Your vital role:
This position, aimed at conversion-optimized lead generation, will lead DIMOCO to drive sales growth. The role will be key to establishing customer engagement through our website, SEO & paid media integrated campaigns, generate new leads and drive traffic and conversion across the globe.
As vital part of the corporate communications team, you will be able to express your strengths and personality, collaborate closely with the sales department, aiming to achieve aggressive targets by developing and improving site performance and online marketing strategies, whilst enforcing the branding objectives of the organization.
We will trust you with:
- Taking responsibility, working independently as well as collaboratively or cooperatively with our teams
- Identifying and optimizing new acquisition opportunities and customer potential across digital communication paths proactively
- Developing and executing traffic, conversion and site performance strategies for dimoco.eu and the B2B social media channels
- Overseeing global paid search and display advertising marketing channels
- Optimizing account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation
- Adjusting spending levels and marketing tactics as necessary to maintain a balanced budget
Your expertise includes:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant e-commerce/digital, content marketing and search engine marketing experience
- Confidence in working independently with SEM tools, website optimization, Google marketing and analytics tools, as well as paid search bidding platform
- You distinguish yourself by a high degree of commitment, ambitiousness and proactive thinking, paired with a hands-on mentality and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent command of English and Social Media language; German is a plus
You will enjoy:
- The chance to leave your personal mark and lead the company into a new digital area
- Performance driven team spirit and self-motivated working environment – passion and creativity are the drivers in our fast-paced company
- Interesting challenges within a multi-cultural environment
- A growing and forward-looking industry in the field of payments
- Modern office facilities, located in the south of Vienna
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition for your achievements and your proactive approach
- A competitive remuneration package
Are you able to unlock further growth potential and the hot shot we are looking for?
We look forward to your application!
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 26.389,86 gross per year. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
DIMOCO Europe GmbH
Human Resources Manager
Campus21, Europaring F15/302
A-2345 Brunn am Gebirge
T: 0043-1-33 66 888-0