What we offer:
- Work in an international environment with a young and dynamic A-Team
- Room for personal development, for own ideas and improvements to the company
- Flexible working hours and family friendly work environment
- Great team, spacious office, coffee and tea flatrate, as well as free fruit bar
- Continue shaping HR, the way it fits best into our team culture
- Manage the entire hiring process from start to finish
- Source and attract candidates using social media and job boards
- Advise and assist staff and management regarding employment standards and legislation, such as employee compensation, labour law and regulations, benefits, etc.
- Report to our international office on all HR related topics in Vienna
- Support the company's well-being by planning activities like happy hours, team events, etc.
- Collaborate with the other members of our global HR team and take part on cross-country HR projects
- At least 3 years work experience in a generalistic HR position
- At least 2 years work background in recruitment in hi-tech/startup companies
- Proven active sourcing know-how
- Working knowledge of Austrian labour law
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter & other recruitment tools
- Involvement in collaborating with international cross-functional teams
- Fluent in German
- Team player, hard worker, great communication skills, independent and fun to work with
Let's talk :)
We offer a salary, which is conform to the Austrian collective agreement (IT-KV) starting from € 2.800,- per month (full-time 38,5h/week, 14 times) with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experience.
If you want to bring your engagement as well as know-how into an international company, which values team culture and elegant solutions for complex problems, please send your CV to Audrey Tzakovski.