Test Development Engineer - Automotive Power ICs (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You are involved in the entire project lifecycle of automotive power switches, from development to delivery all the way to the end of product life. That puts you in touch with many people at Infineon and promises various job opportunities.
Job descriptionAs a Test Development Engineer you will be involved in the entire project lifecycle and act as a quality gate that every single Infineon chip has to pass. Nothing could be more important because dependable and reliable chips are what our partners expect from us. As such, Test Development Engineers play a key role in Infineon’s products. It takes technical skills and accuracy – plus a great deal of team work – to get the job done. If this is a about you: apply now!
Your new tasks will include:
- Define and generate test concepts and test specification for Automotive Power Switches in cooperation with the IC design team
- Design product specific test hardware and test program software for wafer and component tests
- Transfer test packages for serial production to local and international Infineon sites
- Support production sites as main contact for test subjects
- Work on the optimization of test procedures
- Develop innovative testing methods
Find out more about the job of a Test Developer at Infineon here: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/careers/working-at-infineon/test-developer/
This job is suitable for full time and part time.
ProfileYou are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Know-how in measurement engineering; know-how in semiconductor power testing on ATE automated test equipment is an advantage
- Experience in the semiconductor business is a plus
- Programming skills such as VBA, C / C++ etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English communication skills, German skills are an advantage
- Structured and self-dependent working style
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Automotive division shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars. Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
The city of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to Italy and Slovenia. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city at the Drau river is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us!
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager\n