Internship: Programming & Lab support (f/m/div)*
At a glance
We are strengthening our team in Villach and therefore we are looking for a motivated Master Student (f/m/div)* with the willingness to learn new things and work in a challenging environment.
Job descriptionIn your new role you will:
- Supporting Lab Engineers in writing test programs and developing new software for measurement and automation
- Taking measurements with the oscilloscope
- Soldering components, assembling and wiring PCBs,and similar lab activities
Starting date: 01.10.2019 (working permit for Non-EU citizens takes about 6 weeks)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.885,-- Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.210,--Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
ProfileThe ideal candidate should be enrolled in master degree studies, available for at least 20 hrs/week, and have some programming experience.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Have some programming experience in C#, Visual Basic, SQL Database
- MS Office proficiency
- Accuracy and a good communication and documentation skills in English
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.