Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. To expand our successful Quality Management team in our Headquarters in Leoben/Austria we are looking for a
Manager Quality Assurance - Semiconductor & Packaging (m/f)
- Understanding customer needs and industry standards for the Semiconductor and Packaging Technology
- Representing and promoting Semiconductor and Packaging related customer requirements within the entire company
- Defining and implementing group-wide Standards and Governance for Semiconductor and Module Integration
- Initiating group-wide improvements and conducting corrective measures related to Governance for Semiconductor customers
- Supporting internal Audit process to identify potential knowledge and requirement gaps for Packaging Technologies across all AT&S plants
- Establish new industry domain based quality controls towards Module Integration
- Technical background and 5+ years professional experience in Semiconductor Assembly and (Reliability) Testing is a must
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from Higher Technical College or University
- Excellent knowledge in Quality Management i.e. statistical methods
- General understanding of the PCB and IC substrate manufacturing process
- Profound IT Skills (MS Office, SAP, Mini Tab)
- Self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to convert customer needs and requirements into AT&S technological standards
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 62.000,- Euro.