Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
SENIOR MANAGER SP CREATIVE DIRECTION OFFICE (F/M/D)
ABOUT THE JOB
As Senior Manager for the SP Creative Direction Office you will face an exciting and challenging position which will give you the outstanding opportunity to actively participate in all projects and strategies related to the Creative Direction Office of our B2B Business. You will be directly working with and reporting to the Creative Director (CD) of Swarovski Professional and Lighting Business on a global level.
More concretely, you will:
- Support the CD across all creative touchpoints and act as his sparring partner and right hand on all topics related to the CDO
- Act as first point of contact for the CD/CDO across the business
- Partner with the various brand, marketing and communications teams as well as with the creative studio and the design offices to prepare and coordinate creative assets for a smooth and time saving approval process with CD
- Translate creative ideas, input or decisions of the CD into streamlined and focused feedback to be shared with the respective project owners, designers, agencies, creative suppliers etc.
- Supervise/Manage/Coordinate the agenda and calendar of the CD in collaboration with the PA
- Support creative and new talent research
- Develop creative mood boards and presentations
- Create and coordinate presentations and convincing communications through excellent management skills
As Senior Manager for the Creative Direction Office you will be a passionate, creative and spirited professional with extensive experience working on creative and marketing related topics. You have a strong background in working with creative mindsets, especially managing and supporting high profile Executive and Creative Heads in their daily tasks.
In the past you have worked with luxury and fashion clients and know the challenges that come with this industry.
Additionally, you will bring:
- Strong interest working for a luxury brand
- Excellent background in developing and executing creative strategies and projects
- Profound editorial background
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent organizational, project- and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and complete projects within tight time frames
- Your English language skills are excellent - German, Italian and/or French language skills are a plus
Swarovski was founded in 1895 in Wattens, Tyrol. Contribute to our company and make our success your own. Wattens, Tirol is located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 45.325, - gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!