bsurance is an InsurTech startup from Vienna. We are a team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models. Our common goal is to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring our business to the next level we’re looking for a Project Delivery Manager (m/f/x), who can work remotely or from our office in Vienna.
What you will do...
- Be the tech point of contact for our international customers (mainly in the insurance, retail and utitilties ecosystem)
- Oversee the software delivery to customers
- Coordinate the internal software delivery team and external Software Vendors
- Ensure excellent service on time and budget
- Establish internal processes to deliver consistently high performance
- Provide excellent ongoing customer support throughout all project phases
- Work in IT delivery projects sizing from 25-150 man-days
What we are looking for...
- Preferably university degree in a technical field of study
- Proven experience (3+ years) as a tech driven Project Manager or in a similar role
- Familiar and comfortable with agile software delivery processes (Kanban and Scrum)
- A passion for tech with very close collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- A passion for building a diverse and inclusive environment
- A sense of independence and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern Co-working space in the City Center of Vienna
- Free Tee, coffee and fresh fruits
- Free choice of equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Fitness center at the work place incl. showers
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Free Ticket for public transport
Austrian law requires us to state a minimum yearly gross salary based on the collective agreement, which is €42.000.-. We are happy to pay more depending on your experience and qualifications.
We are very much looking forward to your application (CV suffices) and a more detailed discussion about the position!