CT Product Sales Specialist m/f/d Austria & Switzerland
Business: Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
Job Number: 3328896
City: Austria, Switzerland
As CT Product Sales Specialist m/f/d Austria & Switzerland, you will be responsible for promoting, selling and following-up CT products, solutions and services in the region. You will be the clinical and technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions and you will take care of customer satisfaction after sales. This includes support and development of KOL, support to the regions, feedback on market trends and needs to the global make centers.
- Support sales of assigned CT product and business solutions to customers within the region
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Nurture and develop strong and powerful relations with key opinion leaders (KOL's) and digital opinion leaders
- Support on site early KOL’s product demonstration and is able to organize a knowledge transfer to the region
- Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Co-ordinate customer follow-up and installed base (IB) action to ensure maximum retention rate
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads and follow up as necessary
- Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of CT modality and business solutions in Austria and Switzerland
- Take active part in the organization of user meetings / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Managers and the Clinical Marketing team
- Working with the Product Marketing Team and the local organization to identify key customers acting as reference sites
- Support the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with Sales Account Manager
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data
- Effective communication with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues
- Generation, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers
- Bachelors Degree or professional education or equivalent knowledge / experience and proven clinical application or selling experience in a medical CT field
- Proven clinical/technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skills in CT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel significantly in the assigned region
- Fluent German & English Language skills
- Valid car driving license
- Previous experience in sales
- Selling & Negotiation skills
- Technical expertise in interventional is valued
- Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal)
For candidates based in Austria: The Austrian Government requires us to state the minimum salary. For this position the minimum would amount to €65.000 gross per year. Please note that the final compensation package will be implemented according to your experience and education.
For any questions upfront please reach out to our recruiter Mrs. Carolin Krone on firstname.lastname@example.org!
GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
Austria, Switzerland;Flexible homeoffice in Austria or Switzerland;