Fullstack Data Developer (m/f/d)
as soon as possible
Art der Anstellung:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy data-driven services, application and modules
- Custom-develop data ingestion tools or modify and configure out-of-the-box solutions
- Support data engineers and data scientists with code and algorithms where needed
- Support developers in subsidiary locations with best practice examples
- Maintain best practice code snippet database to build up an extensive code knowledge base
- Act as developer of innovative new applications and provide 1st level support to end-users
- Lead requirement engineering activities and propose state-of-the-art solution concepts
- Work closely with various teams across the organization in order to enhance business outcomes
- Execute complex and exciting end-to-end Data Engineering projects together with our Data Scientists
- Contribute to process standards and project management of Data Use Cases
- University degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, informatics, statistics, engineering or related discipline
- 3 years experience in a DevOps driven software development environment
- Extensive knowledge of modern development paradigms (including object-oriented, functional programming …) and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge in at least two modern programming languages, e.g. Scala and Python (incl. Django, Flask), Java, Shell scripting (Linux), preferably also C/C++
- Understanding of distributed computing, code reviews and optimization
- Basic knowledge of mathematical libraries and add-ons to perform scientific computation
- Experience with (progressive) web apps, mobile, responsiveness, cross-platform technologies
- Good understanding of ETL paradigms in traditional SQL and NoSQL environments
- Experience in Lean Management and/or Six Sigma beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
- Enthusiastic about learning new tools and on track with the latest research and technology
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind set, pro-active team player with profound communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
Das bieten wir
Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is € 3.633,30 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
voestalpine offers its workforce an attractive and appreciative working environment: We support with an extensive initial introduction phase, regular on – the – job trainings, flexible working hours and annual appraisal interviews. We enable certain perquisites and benefits for different commercial partners and with a good course of business all employees will be paid an additional annual bonus. Employee participation is of particular importance for us; currently employees of voestalpine hold 14% of the shares.
voestalpine’s status a leading partner in technology is due to its 52.000 employees who constantly improve the modern working environment, which values variety and innovation. We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please note that benefits can vary depending on location.
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the “FAQs to apply”.
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form.
Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Barrierefreier Arbeitsplatz
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gesunde Ernährung
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
Das sind wir
voestalpine High Performance Metals is the global market leader in tool steel and also holds leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
You want to work in a team to leverage the power of AI by creating innovative data applications to serve data-driven models and engage complex active interaction?
Please find further information on our website: http://www.voestalpine.com/highperformancemetals/en/
Kontakt & Bewerbung