Senior Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Leading projects with several streams and managing stream leaders and sub teams in the area of Corporates and Markets in close cooperation with members from the business side
- Define and set clear and measurable project objectives with realistic time and budget in agreement with business partners. Prepare necessary documentation for project approval.
- Define, set and manage project organization and steering structure with decision makers from different divisions and sourcing from different companies of Erste Group, including external solution providers.
- Manage projects to achieve project goals with respect to priorities defined by business. Manage time, budget, risks, quality and organization of a project; track and report project performance.
- Build and maintain project team's motivation with focus on business priorities; coordinate, manage and monitor work of project team members in distributed locations.
- Monitor adherence to Group policies, standards and procedures; propose improvements to support achievement of organizational goals.
- Coach and support other Project Managers.
- Actively contribute to the development and growth of the PMCC project management community
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field-or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of proven track record in Project Manager position leading IT and/or business consultancy projects in an international environment, preferably in a financial and/or IT industry. PMP/PMI certification or other adequate project management qualification is considered a plus
- Strong communication and excellent presentational skills, especially on executive level. Able to tailor and convey a message in the most efficient way to different audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem defining and solving skills; sound process management skills
- Familiar with Agile PM method; ideally Agile practitioner
- an open mindset, a result and target oriented personality with excellent planning and organizing skills as well as a positive problem-solving approach
- experience in the Corporates and Markets area will be considered as a plus and we welcome knowledge in E2E projects in Banking segment in the Risk or Finance area
- fluency in English and German for both verbal and written communication (level B2 is a minimum). Knowledge of any other Central European language (Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, Croatian or Serbian) is considered an advantage
- A responsible and diverse position within the dynamic environment of Erste Group IT Int.
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- Subsidized food at the work and near infinite amounts of coffee and sparkling water
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 48.790,-- gross per year
- wW are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the Benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna