200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual. This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Senior IT Enterprise Architect (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
In order to improve the architecture practice within Erste Group IT INT (EG IT INT) we are looking for individuals with architecture, business analysis or consulting background to form a team to develop, maintain, operate and promote the common architecture framework and deliver architecture content.
- Analyze and consolidate long term target architecture visions and designs across functional areas, ensure consistency and completeness
- Assure quality of architecture content across functional areas and different projects
- Maintain and develop common architecture repository
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development of the common architecture framework of EG IT INT
- Provide training and hands-on coaching to projects to promote and ensure adherence to architecture framework of Erste Group
- Provide hands-on support for projects to discuss, understand and structure architecture relevant information, document and deliver architecture content and design
- Prepare management level materials on overarching architecture concepts and selected functional topics
- Availability to work 2 days per week from our Vienna office
- A university degree, specializing in business (with affinity for IT topics) or computer science
- At least 3 years of experience with either architecture (business and IT), business analysis or consulting
- Experience with TOGAF architecture framework and ArchiMate modelling skills is an advantage
- Experience with architecture repository tools, especially with SPARX Enterprise Architect is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- The possibility to work in a challenging IT environment with interesting projects.
- A knowledgeable and motivated team that would be pleased to welcome you on board.
- We support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate flexible working hours, a large number of social benefits same as tailored training programs.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 48.790,-- gross per year.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna