Our client, a global leader in technology is known as one of the top global brands. Through relentless innovation, discovery and value creation, our client is transforming technology worlds and improving the global community.
As a pioneer in the smartphone and tablet sector, the future Global Account Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for leading our client’s activities with a renown Austrian mobile operator group.
- Reinforce relationships with stakeholders in main operator footprint countries
- Lead negotiations on areas of cooperation between Company and Customer
- Project Management, Reporting and Commercial KPI tracking
- Work in close conjunction with Global Account Team
- Collaborate with HQ Business Groups and local subsidiaries to develop and manage Sales Operations
- At least 10 years’ commercial experience in mobile business environment
- Extensive market knowledge and experience in/with Austrian Operator business
- Customer management skills and business acumen to lead negotiations at C-level
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent intercultural competences
- Fluent in both German and English (additional languages advantageous)
- Frequent travels within Europe can be expected
Remuneration: EUR 110.000 gross annual salary (incl. variable component) with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please forward your English CV and a recent photograph, qutoting reference number D9180 to firstname.lastname@example.org