Start Date: Immediately
Employment: Full Time (40 hours)
The ideal candidate is a self-starting and creative member of our marketing team.
- Oversee the consistent implementation and communication of our corporate identity (internally and externally).
- Manage our social media presence for maximum engagement with key stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver content (including f.e., the e-newsletter, brochures, print ads, posters, notice boards etc.).
- Support all aspects of the admission strategy (including agent relations, fairs and events).
- Coordinate the ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as gifts.
- Manage our organic and professional photo stock (within GDPR).
- Contribute to the development of new and ‘out of the box’ campaigns.
- Gather and use data to evaluate marketing initiatives and drive decision making.
- Ability to work autonomously and also collaborate well with colleagues
- 3 years of experience in a comparable role (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube for business use)
- Fluent in English
- Organized, analytical and detailed oriented
- Strong, verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of photo editing and design programmes such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Affinity, Html CSS, Word Press etc.
- Experience delivering on video projects
- Knowledge and experience of website SEO
- A Bachelor Degree qualification in relevant field (Communications, Marketing, Media, etc.)
- Education sector experience
- Experience with iSAMS, UNTIS, Managebac or OpenApply
- Working knowledge in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A welcoming and inclusive work environment with a sense of mission and community
- Long-term employment in an international company
- Ability to be involved in a variety of projects as well as community activities
- Attractive working environment
- A minimum gross monthly salary of 2.000,00 EUR (14 times a year) based on fulltime employment, depending on qualifications and experience
If you are a highly motivated a team player, please send your full application (including CV, cover letter, photo and references) to email@example.com.
Thank you for understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.