We want to invest.
In your future.
You ask yourself who we are? We are Agfa HealthCare, located in the Vienna office. And we are currently building new and innovative teams.
What are we looking for? Employees with passion, professional competence and the need to be part of something big. With us, each individual employee assumes responsibility and contributes to the existing success.
The more we promote and challenge our employees, the more we achieve as a company. We accompany and develop you individually so that you can reach your full potential.
That sounds interesting? Then we are looking for you for our R&D as a
Product Manager (m/f/d) Enterprise Imaging
As a Product Manager you are the key person for having a product release in time that fulfills the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Gather and investigate product and customer requirements, including interaction with customers
- Write accurate and detailed functional specifications in line with internal and external customer expectations and product/company vision
- Work closely together with various teams to ensure that the requirements are realized, validated and documented as they should
- Work closely together with development to have the product ready in time
- Give trainings to colleagues (international) on the new functionality/product
- Support sales, service and project managers (international) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Give input for marketing, sales, etc. documentation and presentations
- Become an expert on (part of) the product
Whom we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Medical science, Medicine, Healthcare or related degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a hospital environment or in the healthcare industry
- You have knowledge of radiology department workflow and major hospital IT systems including PACS, RIS and HIS
- You have the flair to explain technical and functional topics to an audience
- Knowledge of agile & scrum methodologies is an asset
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills are a must
We offer you a relaxed start-up atmosphere with the stability of an established international group. You are part of a first-class, creative and innovative team. You have creative leeway and a high degree of influence on your own work. You will be integrated into the visions and goals of the company. The minimum salary amounts to € 42.952 p.a., a higher salary will be agreed depending on skills and experience.
If you want to be part of our world and future, we'll take you there!
We are looking forward receiving your application
Agfa HealthCare GmbH
Diefenbachgasse 35, 1150 Wien
Agfa HealthCare, a part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading provider of integrated IT solutions, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and contrast media solutions for hospitals and other healthcare centers. Agfa HealthCare has over a century of healthcare experience in diagnostic imaging and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990s.
Over the years, Agfa HealthCare has demonstrated its capacity to rise successfully to its customers’ technological challenges, and to guide them in their transition from analogue to digital IT solutions. Today, Agfa HealthCare is a global Imaging Informatics leader with over 3600 installations (PACS, RIS, and CVIS) worldwide. The company is also a pioneer in the area of hospital and clinical information systems and well known with it's all-embracing product line ORBIS.