Samsung SDI Battery Systems is a global technology leader in the field of electromobility. As an internationally oriented company, we develop in close cooperation with the automotive industry innovative solutions based on state-of-the-art lithium-ion technology and deliver as a full-service supplier battery cells, modules and battery systems.
Grow with our company in an international and
dynamic environment. We offer excellent
career opportunities, performance-related
payment and long-term cooperation.
Have we aroused your curiosity?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
Samsung SDI Battery Systems GmbH
8141 Premstätten, Frikusweg
For our headquarters in Premstätten we are looking for a
▶▶▶ DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- Provide an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation in an automotive embedded environment
- Design concepts, evaluate tools & technologies to set up a delivery pipeline infrastructure
- Support developers to automate every aspect of the delivery pipeline
- Support our test lab and build management system
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Establish solutions for logging and effective monitoring
- Analyze and fix incidents & problems
- You are a structured and self-reliant in your working approach,
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools (or tool chains), preferably in automotive embedded environment
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- You have adequate technical education (Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field)
- You have an excellent knowledge of Windows and Unix Operating Systems, preferably Linux based
- You have very good (shell-) scripting know how
- You have working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools such as Git.
- You have knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (MySQL)
- You have a pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Strong proficiency in English, German skills are beneficial
With regard to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we offer the following annual gross remuneration (full-time, 38.5 hours per week) as a basis for negotiations for this position: EUR 51.000,-It goes without saying that we offer a market-standard overpayment depending on relevant work experience and qualifications.