We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Senior Specialist Demand Management AUT (m/f)
Job No. 4599
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as an Integrator to collect and assess the Unconstrained Demand
- Analyze forecast (18 months horizon), forecast alignment with various stakeholders, drive PDCA cycles
- Responsibility to translate the demand to the right detailed split for production to ensure the latest product mix is reflected to supply our customers and to drive revenue & planning
- Short- to Mid-term: Realizing efficiencies (eg. statistical forecast, move operational activities to lower cost, sales collaborations) and becoming a true partner for the BL regarding demand shaping and to further reduce cost over time
- Mid-term: Driving forecast optimizations within the BL together with the various stakeholders (eg. Marketing, Sales, Program and Project Managers, Business Dev, etc.)
- Define demand management strategy as part of the Global Demand Management team
- Leading role in driving standardization regarding way of working within ams across all regions with various key stakeholders to ensure a smooth demand management processes to come to higher levels of accuracy which have a direct impact on cost reductions
- Drive transformation activities together with Supply Chain leading to a more advance capabilities and scalability enabling growth for ams
- Deploy & Implement Demand Management Roadmap - Change Management
- Responsibility for implementing and driving changes in the various improvement areas defined on the Global DM Roadmap items within the OSC organization and beyond
- Leading collaboration within ams (e.g. Mobile Segment), creating a knowledge platform and key point of contact on e.g. a segment market demand for stakeholders like Businesses / Sales, Marketers and Market Intelligence
- Point of contact within the organization to understand the market dynamics and nature of the business and customers
- Signal trends within the market
- Creating a knowledge center
- Managing the respective demand managers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a Integrator (working together and taking a leading role, work with various stakeholders at all levels in the organization, incl. Executive Mngt, Regional Sales, Sales RVP’s, BL Mngt, Product Marketing, Demand Managers, Planners, etc)
- Ability to drive transformation
- Ability to drive decisions in a complex multi-stakeholder environment (strong personality is required eg. to ensure the best demand signal is send to our manufacturing sites & the necessary improvements are achieved in a constantly changing environment)
- High analytical power, strong communication skills and cultural awareness
- Strong business and finance acumen
- Master’s degree or a higher professional education
- 10-15 years solid experience in similar business environment in the area of Supply Chain and/or Business Planning
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical
and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more. If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions