Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
You will develop the company’s corporate marketing by working closely with different levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and implementation of communication strategy aligned with CISC’s global strategy, mission and culture for international markets
- Interfacing with executive management to ensure alignment with corporate business strategy and objectives
- Establish product recognition based on products and services for targeted business fields.
- Plan, monitor and analyze SEM and SMM actions.
- Analyze market opportunities on emerging technologies.
- Develop stories that will convey the key messages and strategy with CISC’s teams in Business Development, Sales and Product Management
- Excellent knowledge both in SEM and SMM with relevant project background.
- You know how to plan, design and ramp up digital and general marketing campaigns for international brand recognition (focus EU and US markets), as well as product placement.
- Good knowledge in planning and execution of digital market studies combined with know-how in data analytics.
- Beneficial is experience with corporate marketing projects incorporation teams of business development, sales and product management.
- Market experience in one or more of following business fields: communication industry, electronics, automotive, identification, security.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and team lead with independent and flexible work style.
- Demonstrable leadership experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high tech growth environment.
- Excellent command of English and German.
- Min. Experience Level: Seven (7) years or more relevant experience in SEM, SMM, technical product marketing, product business development.
- Education Level: University bachelor or master degree.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
Location: - Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park; or
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark.
Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group IV (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.cisc.at/career with a motivation letter and your resume attached.