Senior Expert PM S/4HANA Upstream (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure harmonized, standardized and integrated fit4purpose Plant Maintenance processes and SAP solution within Upstream
- Ensures the translation of OMV’s Upstream Plant Maintenance / integrity business requirements into the design of the new system landscape. Analysis of new trends and best practices for Plant Maintenance / integrity topics in SAP
- Provide specific knowledge in the area of Upstream Plant Maintenance with special focus on adaptation in SAP and actively support the execution of SAP PM module implementation as part of SAP S/4 HANA program
- Decide on approval of gaps together with Operations Process Manager (Upstream) in the frame of the defined gap approval process
- Responsible for functional & technical demand specification with respect to maintenance topics based on in-depth SAP PM / QM module knowledge and experience in the Upstream industry
- Modelling and integration of required functional Upstream Plant Maintenance / integrity processes in SAP with responsibility for technical part of implementation
- Support Operations Process Manager Upstream in implementation of business activities for Plant Maintenance data migration (data cleansing / validation of migrated data) and ensure a consistent approach to SAP Master Data in PM module (equipment etc.)
- Responsibility for (within Upstream) performing of integration test, performing of local trainings, coordinate business activities for data migration, facilitation of user acceptance test incl. recommendation of acceptance
- Master Degree in Technical/IT field or related subject area and/or at least 7 years of experience
- Extensive experience of Plant Maintenance processesand min. 5 years professional work experience after University´s degree.
- Extensive knowledge of Upstream Plant Maintenance processes and of maintenance planning and standards especially SAP PM/ QM module in Upstream
- Excellent knowledge of OMV’s industry and upstream business with regards to maintenance and integrity E2E processes
- Excellent project management, organization, presentation and team work skills
- Fluency in English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.