HR Consultant – Change Management & Organizational Development
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program including RRSPs.
The Change & Communications Team is consulting in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives at Doka. As change and organization development consultant, you will be part of this team and will manage the design, development and implementation of change and development projects.
As a consultant you…
- provide professional support in change processes and organization development
- partner with managers, establish trustful relationships and act as sparring partner
- ensure aligned communication throughout a change process
- design and facilitate internal workshops and moderate meetings
- recognize resistance, support in dealing with it effectively and mediate in conflicting situations
- minimum 3 years of experience in change consulting and/or organization development
- systemic coaching, organizational development or change certificate
- effective facilitation and presentation skills including the ability to listen, deliver feedback and lead initiatives
- collaborative team-oriented attitude balanced with the capability to work independently
- proactive, supportive approach and high level of self-reflection
- excellent German and English communication skills
- willingness to travel
We offer annual full-time gross salary of 56 000 euro. Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.