RDB VIENNA IS HIRING
Account Manager (m/f)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting: report to the Account Director and the Client Service Director and work closely with them to execute a management strategy and decisions.
- Team Coordination: effectively communicate with the creative teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments.
- Client Communication: from initial meetings to determine the scope of a project and a client’s needs and expectations to receiving client feedback on deliverables.
- Relationship Building: Build strong client relationships at the highest level and grow accounts.
- Strategic Planning: This role requires a keen understanding of a client’s industry and the ability to forecast the impact of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Budget Oversight: work closely with financial personnel to determine staffing needs and expected timelines to provide clients with a realistic expectation of the costs associated with a campaign
- Time and Personnel Management: oversee schedules and staff members, developing an initial project plan and timeline to ensure that team members understand the expectations.
- Ownership: personally lead one to two Key Client Relationships.
- Business development: seek and develop client development opportunities and contribute to the process to win New Business.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills
- 1 – 2 years experience in advertising agency business with a focus on social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Experience in managing clients from an operational point of view (From client request to SOW to full stack project management to billing and profitability control)
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Great campaign and sector knowledge from a 360° perspective
- Experience in working with popular media advertising platforms found on Facebook, Instagram and Google in particular
- Excellent written and presentation preparation skills in German and English. If the same applies for Spanish, this is a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
You want to work with a world-class international team on social media campaigns from Austria to the Philippines to Brazil and the United States ?
You want to join a team of driven and young experts who do meaningful work that has a true impact on communities around the globe?
You think Social Media is the future of communications and now how to create kick-ass Facebook & Instagram Content that grabs the attention of Millennials?
You can think strategic and adapt your style to the needs of different target audiences?
You love to come up with new ideas and concepts that excite your clients and peers?
You know that motion & video is the key to achieve maximum impact on a users feed?
You are bilingual and can communicate in German and English (and Spanish, as mentioned before, is a plus)
Ooh, de Lally!
Join us then at our Sherwood Forest in Vienna
An international community within a wonderful and laid back office...
Dogs. A lot of Dogs
A young and dynamic team from 15 different countries working in Spanish, English, and German
An agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities
International clients and awards
Experience across all fields of design and advertising
A culture that promotes taking responsibility and self-development
Salary: According to Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in Betrieben der Fachgruppe Werbung und Marktkommunikation Wien, VG.3 nach 1 Jahren, with a willingness to overpayment
Entry Date: As soon as possible