What are your tasks?
- Manage the actions of the Site Quality, Compliance (GMP) & HSE employees to ensure compliance and harmonized approach
- Manage the efficiency of the site QHSE team to meet the expectations of the Site strategy and applicable requirements
- Responsible to implement & maintain the company ISO certified Integrated Management System (Quality, Safety and Environment) by means of continuous improvement
- Provide support to the Site & Department Managers in customer relationships by:
- Coordinate actions related to Quality & HSE Audits (by authorities, customers, internal)
- Manage the relevant GMP documentation (SOP) and GMP related CAPAs
- being the main contact for customer Quality (GMP compliance) & HSE site departments (regular meetings, audits, reporting and issues management)
- supporting the management with deviations & CAPAs
What do you offer?
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Quality, Environmental, Safety or Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology et alli)
- Experience acquired in pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of Quality & HSE regulations applied in pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of Quality and / or HSE systems currently used in the industry
- Work experience in high quality (GMP, ISO 9001 or similar), safety oriented (OSHA 18001 or similar) environment is necessary
- Experience with application of ISO 9000 and 14000, and OHSAS 18000 standards is an advantage
- Experience with budget responsibility is an advantage
- Leadership and management skills like creating a team spirit, being proactive, committed, organized, structured and solution-oriented
- Capacity of listening and analyzing as well as good communication skills
- Strong ability to adapt to complex environments
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory, French is appreciated
What do we offer?
- A challenging position
- Attractive social benefits:
- Education & training
- Worldwide career opportunities within the Veolia Group
- Variable salary component
- Modern company pension
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
- Company canteen with reduced prices
- Company transportation or travelling allowance
- Christmas party, christmas voucher
- Team events
For applicants form Austria we are legally required to inform about the minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement. For this position we offer an annual gross salary of 68.549,04 on full-time basis. A higher payment is possible due to your qualification, experience and individual competencies.
Is this job catching you?
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV, cover letter and certificates, preferably within one or two documents.