IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life. For our office in Premstätten bei Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Test Engineer (f/m/x)
You will be one of our valuable SCRUM team members who is responsible to deliver great games in time and quality. Within IGT test engineering is challenging, diversified and open to your ideas to improve. As we constantly deal with new requirements for different markets, new functions for our foundation, our developing hardware and new products in general, this job is manifold and multifaceted. Included in our agile SCRUM-based development team you and your colleagues (software developers and graphic artists) are responsible to create a game together. You can make your own test bed and optimize it to your needs. While we have ready to use test cases you will also create your own tests.
- Systematic bug tracking and bug verification
- Defining manual and automated test cases based on game / system requirements
- Improving our existing test methods, tools and processes
- Reporting test results to the SCRUM-team
- Documenting and releasing Software components
- Solid technical knowledge (HTL or similar background)
- 2 years of experience in software testing, ideally in an agile environment
- Understanding of SW-development process in SCRUM teams
- Basic understanding of network engineering and hardware
- Good knowledge of English, German advantageous
- ISTQB certificate is advantageous
For you not only finding a bug is important – you go down to the roots of the problem. You are open minded and like working in an international environment. With your open and communicative way you get support from other team members. Your attention to the details is valued among your peers.
- an open and communicative company culture.
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the chance for development.
- Very good working conditions including health and additional benefits.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at € 38.000 gross per year full time, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.